Start Date: 09/13/2022
End Date: 03/31/2023
This is an ideal opportunity for attorneys with defense litigation experience in the field of insurance coverage preferred. The ideal candidate would have experience managing their own caseload, handling all aspects of litigation and has an interest in litigating in other fields of practice. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who would like to gain experience working in several different practice areas including construction, bodily injury, professional malpractice and mass torts.
- HeplerBroom offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work arrangement opportunities, a development focused culture, which includes, in house CLE programs, legal association membership support, associate mentor program, experience driven development opportunities. The firm also offers multiple health benefit options and a matching 401K and profit-sharing program.
- The firm has recruited and trained highly qualified, dedicated, and energetic attorneys and staff. Our clients expect and receive the highest level of individual service, creative problem solving, strategic thinking and sound judgment. Our high expectations of our staff offer them the opportunity to make a difference with our clients and immediately contribute to the team.
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Attend court hearings in several different counties and courthouses
- Monitor routine case files to ensure deadlines are maintained; investigate facts and legal matters to determine causes of action
- Research, analyze, and interpret law sources such as statutes, rules and regulations, ordinances, court decisions, and legal opinions
- Assist with document review
This position requires:
- This position requires good standing with the Indiana bar, and the ideal candidate will also be licensed in Illinois
- Strong organization and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to provide writing samples
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Deposition experience required
- Strong litigation skills
Please email email@example.com to apply.